Remanufactured Longblock Features
- Marine duty gaskets
- Hypereutectic pistons (stronger than factory pistons)
- All new marine valves & valve springs
- Marine cylinder heads
- New marine water pump
- New or polished marine camshaft - never reground!
- Exclusive MerCruiser 350 & 377 camshaft profiles available
- Timing cover included
- Marine oil pan & windage tray
- 100% Inspection Before Shipment
- Hot Tested
- Pressure checked
- Compression checked
- UV light & dye leak check
- New high flow oil pump
- CNC machined remanufactured MerCruiser marine block
- Line bored Cam & mains
- Max 0.040" CNC Overbore
- CNC honed
- CNC deck machining
Remanufactured Pro-Series Longblocks
As the original equipment manufacturer, Mercury® has the benefit of engineering resources and the experience to remanufacture a true marine-based engine. Every Pro-Series longblock is completely remanufactured with components suitable for marine applications. In fact, the valves, pistons and oil pump are all completely replaced with new pieces that have heavy-duty specifications that exceed those found in most new marine engines.
Need an Owner’s Manual for your Mercury engine to perform maintenance, replace parts or just learn more about your engine? Mercury has made it easy for you to purchase a printed copy or to download and print your own copy. To order a printed version of the Service Manual for your particular Mercury Outboard or MerCruiser Engine, click here.
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual