The original choice for outboard-powered bass boats under 200hp.
- Available pitches 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Rotation LH, RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) No
- Boat types Aluminum, Bass, Bowrider, Deckboat, Fish-n-ski, Inshore Fishing, Sportboat / Performance Boat
- Number of blades 3
- Material Stainless Steel
- Fits Outboards 75hp - 125hp
- Recommended for 75hp - 115hp aluminum deep-V boats, Outboard-powered bass boats less than 200hp
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
Mercury's Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you're back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
Stainless Steel Performance
Stainless Steel 15-5: Incredible corrosion protection to complement your impossible performance.
PVS® (Performance Vent System). A Mercury-exclusive innovation for custom tuning and venting your propeller to match your engine.
Just by varying the size of the exhaust hole and controlling your engine’s rpm, you can eliminate sluggish performance or compensate for changes in load in altitude. And it’s technology that you can only get with Mercury Propellers.
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual