Mercury Marine® offers some of the most competitive employment benefits in the industry, including:
- Medical plan
- Dental plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Vision plan
- Disability plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Retirement savings
- Stock options
Additional benefits available to employees:
- Brunswick Scholarship Program: Upon the death of an employee, natural or adopted children (up to age 28) will receive funding for their educational expenses.
- Dollars for Doers: This program is offered to recognize the volunteer efforts of Brunswick Corporation employees for non-profit organizations. Eligible employees may apply for grants of $150 to $250 for qualified charitable organizations in which they're involved as volunteers.
- Brunswick Scholarship Program: Brunswick awards a number of scholarships for attending an accredited, non-profit college, university or vocational school to children of eligible employeesl.
- Employee Product Purchase Program: The employee product purchase program allows employees to purchase Brunswick Corporation products at terrific savings. Choose from boats, engines, bowling equipment, fitness equipment, billiard tables and play packages, etc.