The go-to propeller for go-fast sterndrives.
- Available pitches 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36
- Rotation LH, RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) No
- Boat types Bass, Catamaran, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing
- Number of blades 4
- Material Stainless Steel
- Fits Alpha drive, Bravo One drives, Outboards 135hp and above
- Recommended for V-8 sterndrive-powered high-performance boats
Stainless Steel 15-5: Incredible corrosion protection to complement your impossible performance.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
Producing a world-renowned Mercury Marine prop takes time and skill, not to mention advanced engineering and know-how. Three dozen Mercury employees create some of the best props in the world. Every operation - from inception to completion - is centralised at Mercury's propeller manufacturing facility in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminium and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.