A perfect match for engines under 250 hp.
- Available pitches 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 14.5, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.4, 8.5, 9, 9.5
- Rotation LH, RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) No
- Boat types Bass, Cruiser, Deckboat, Houseboat, Inflatable - Soft Hull, Inshore Fishing, Pontoon, Runabout - cuddy, Runabout - open bow
- Number of blades 3, 4
- Material Mercalloy
- Fits All outboards, Alpha drive
- Recommended for Engines less than 250hp, Top speed less than 50 mph / 80 kph
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
Mercury's Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you're back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
Mercalloy®: Patented Performance
We couldn't find an aluminum alloy good enough for our propellers. So we invented one: Mercalloy Aluminum. So unique it’s patented, Mercalloy makes for higher-strength castings. Which allows for thinner blades that create less drag. Result? Optimal performance, optimal durability, better boating.
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
Built with pride in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Trusted everywhere.
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual