The new SpitFire X7 will propel your 75-115hp outboard-powered boat to higher levels of acceleration, speed and handling.
- Available pitches 13, 15, 17, 19, 21
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) Yes
- Boat types Bass, Inflatable - Rigid Hull (RIB), Inflatable - Soft Hull, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing, Pontoon
- Number of blades 4
- Material X7 Alloy
- Fits Outboards 40hp - 60hp (Command Thrust gearcase), Outboards 75hp - 115hp (standard gearcase)
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
X7 Alloy: Designed to do the impossible.
Making Rules. By rewriting the rules. Thirty-percent stronger and four times more durable than conventional stainless steel, Mercury's revolutionary X7® alloy makes the impossible possible. Prop designs that couldn't be done. Performance levels that couldn't be reached. Now within your grasp.
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual