Tow Sport Inboards
A flawless blend of torque, pulling power, and launch propulsion.
- HP / kW 370 / 276
- Maximum RPM (WOT) 5000 - 5400
- Engine type V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- Displacement (L) 6.2L
- Fuel delivery system Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
The specifications displayed here may not be indicative of the entire engine family; click on the “See All Models and Specs” link to view the specs in detail.
With Mercury Repower Financing, you can easily power up everything from fishing boats, to runabouts, to cruisers with flexible financing on the engine. You can also choose to finance rigging, gauges, controls and even labor. Mercury Repower Financing offers low rates and low monthly payments to fit a boater’s budget.
Joystick Piloting for Inboards.
The only joystick piloting system that’s compatible with gasoline or diesel inboard and tow sport engines.
The only joystick piloting system for single-inboard boats.
Many features available to make your tow sport adventures even more amazing - click here to find out more!
Durable & Reliable.
Electronic MPI technology delivers smooth, quiet and steady idling; instant throttle response; and increased fuel efficiency to help reduce operating and maintenance costs. Engine Guardian, which monitors engine functions and nips potential problems in the bud, is standard.
A sophisticated Control Module and Mercury SmartCraft compatibility provide complete control over key engine functions. SmartCraft Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) offers smooth shifting, immediate throttle response and high-tech digital controls.
Mercury® MerCruiser®: Tow Sport Inboards
HP / kW
- 320 / 239
Maximum RPM (WOT)
- 5000 - 5400
- V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
Bore and stroke
- 4.0 x 3.75" / 101.6 x 95.25 mm
- 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2)
Engine control system
- SmartCraft PCM 112
- Standard SmartCraft with DTS
Fuel delivery system
- Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- Electric (turn-key)
- Smart Start Electric
- Performance-Tuned Scroll Intake Manifold
- SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
Alternator amp / Watt
- Fully regulated belt-driven 70 amp (882 watt)
Water drain system
- Air actuated + four-plug manual drain "Season Extender"
- Through transom
- Optional: Fresh Water Cooling (Closed Cooling)
- Water-cooled with thermostat
- Integrated wet sump
- NMMA Certified FCW 25W-40 Synthetic Blend
Engine guardian system
- SmartCraft Engine Guardian
Transmission and Ratio
- 45 C: 1.0:1
- 45 IV: 1.46:1
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 32 x 30 x 22" / 813 x 762 x 559 mm
Weight (engine only)
- 862 lbs / 391 kg
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual