A 6.2-liter V-8 engine with unparalleled torque and acceleration to get you on plane quickly and smoothly.
- HP / kW 350 / 261
- Maximum RPM (WOT) 5000 - 5400
- Engine type V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- Displacement (L) 6.2
- Fuel delivery system Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
The specifications displayed here may not be indicative of the entire engine family; click on the “See All Models and Specs” link to view the specs in detail.
Rethink the V-8.
We certainly did. Everything, part by part, system by system, with a total design and engineering commitment to marine use. The result? A 6.2-liter V-8 engine with unparalleled torque and acceleration to get you on plane quickly and smoothly. A whole new sporty feel at the wheel. Significant reductions in sound and vibration at the helm. Major improvements in the cockpit environment, by design. All wrapped in the legendary reliability you’ve come to expect from Mercury.®
Power and acceleration is delivered with 6.2 liters of displacement and a long-runner scroll intake manifold that optimizes air flow for higher torque.
With Mercury Repower Financing, you can easily power up everything from fishing boats, to runabouts, to cruisers with flexible financing on the engine. You can also choose to finance rigging, gauges, controls and even labor. Mercury Repower Financing offers low rates and low monthly payments to fit a boater’s budget.
Adaptive Speed Control maintains rpm during hard turns, creating a sportier, more intuitive driving experience without needless throttle adjustments.
An unmatched boating experience thanks to an intake resonator and aft-facing throttle body that work together to dramatically reduce noise, while directing the engine sound away from the cockpit.
Front and rear engine mounts isolate vibration for a smooth, quiet performance.
Easy To Maintain.
Accessible, easy-to-reach, color-coded maintenance points.
Mercury® MerCruiser®: 6.2L
HP / kW
- 300 / 224
Maximum RPM (WOT)
- 5000 - 5400
- V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- 377 / 6.2
Bore and stroke
- 4.0" x 3.75" / 101.6mm x 95.25mm
- Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
Fuel ethanol tolerance
- Up to 10%
- 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2)
Engine control system
- Mechanical Shifting with Optional SmartCraft DTS
- Standard SmartCraft with Electronic Throttle Control
Fuel delivery system
- Computer controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (MPI)
- Performance-Tuned Scroll Intake Manifold
- SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
Alternator amp / Watt
- 70 amp / 882 watt (Belt-Driven)
Water drain system
- Air Actuated "Season Extender" (Bravo)
- Through prop
- Fresh water cooled available with SeaCore option
- Water-cooled with thermostat
- Integrated wet sump
- NMMA Certified FCW 25W-40 Synthetic Blend
Engine guardian system
- SmartCraft Engine Guardian
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 32 x 30 x 22" / 813 x 762 x 559 mm
Weight (engine only)
- 862 lbs / 391 kg
- Bravo One
- Bravo Three
- Bravo Two
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual