Bravo Three X® Diesel / Bravo Three XR Diesel
- The twin-prop design says it all. Whether in a single-unit or twin-unit application, the Bravo Three is an efficient drive built without compromise.
- Perhaps it's the best-in-class shifting or its counter-rotating propeller design - enabling agile handling in reverse for precision maneuverability.
- And the greaseable gimbal bearing makes for an easy ownership experience – allowing for service without removing the drive unit.
- The Bravo Three XR® Diesel drive, standard on our TDI 4.2 engine, is a super-strength drive with high-performance attributes.
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual