Mercury Marine has a direct presence in Asia with its regional headquarters located in Singapore, serving markets in the Asian and Pacific regions.
Technical Services Manager
Fuelled by our passion for the water and our customer's boating experience, Mercury Marine provides the most reliable and intuitive propulsion solutions and is committed to be the best partner for our stakeholders. Being the leader in leisure market, we are now focusing in developing the commercial market and to provide the best engine and propulsion solutions for the world's most demanding environments. To provide innovative, high quality products and services that deliver reliable, easy to use solutions and drive passion for our brand, we are expanding our Service Team and we are seeking self-motivated, proactive and high calibre individuals to be part of our team.
Reporting to Asia Service Director, the Technical Services Manager shall manage Key Account in the territory assigned, with regular visit to establish the Technical Service support function, conduct regular training and be the person-in-charge to provide strong technical support to customers.
- Plan and develop Service Activities for Distributors/ Dealers
- Organize Service activities and Training for Distributors/ Dealers
- Leadership in the Service Team as well as Service Function
- Control and manage Service Funds with Distributors to improve service support
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge on Product
- Mercury University/ e-Learn
- Conduct training sessions for distributors and dealers
- Develop training documentation
Key Account Support
- Monitor the Outboard Remanufacturing Programs
- Actively monitoring and follow-up with the contractors and ensure overhauls are completed per factory specifications, including Dyno tests.
- Develop the Dyno test cell operations and safety standards
- Monitor tools requirements
- Investigate engine failures in the field and resolve product issues.
- Provide support in installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair.
- Receive and handle customer complaints and technical inquires.
- Degree in technical engineering or equivalent, Diploma holders are welcome to apply
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in customer support and technical product service support
- Marine exposure and boat experience are advantages
- Good knowledge in 2 & 4 stroke, Automotive or Marine engines and diesel field exposure
- Experience in workshop operations and monitoring
- Ability to speak to a large group and use diplomacy and tact effectively with the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Fluency in English both spoken and written. Chinese and Malay languages are advantages
- Ability to operate boats
- Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Possesses Class 3 Driving Licence
We welcome you to join the Mercury family!
If you are ready to explore the above opportunities and take your career to the next level, please apply with your detailed resume to email@example.com.