- Heading Adjust - Capability to adjust the heading lock in 1 and 10 degree increments while SkyHook is active. Boating made easy just got easier.
- BowHook - Unlock heading and just maintain position, allowing the boat to point in whatever direction the winds and currents dictate. Useful when a locked-in heading is not necessary.
- DriftHook - Maintain heading and unlock the position of the vessel allowing winds and currents to move the vessel along. Adjustments of 1 and 10 degree increments can be made while drifting when bundled with Heading Adjust.
- Ideal for holding your boat over a fishing spot, waiting for bridges to open or holding position in line at a fuel docking station.
- GPS technology and an electronic compass automatically control shifting, throttling and steering to maintain heading and position
- Simple to operate – just place the levers in neutral and push the Skyhook button to lock position and heading
- Standard on all Joystick Piloting for Outboards (JPO), Joystick Piloting for Sterndrives (JPS) and Zeus applications.
Keep your boat in place with the push of a button.
Mercury Skyhook digital anchor allows you to lock your boat’s position using a GPS satellite antenna. Then, working with your engines and drives, Skyhook maintains your position and heading regardless of wind or current.