6.2L Jet Ready Inboard
Exhilarating performance and Mercury’s superb factory warranty and global service network make the MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370 Jet Ready Inboard an easy choice.
- HP / kW 370 / 276
- Maximum RPM (WOT) 4000-5400 (Jet pump applications will limit max RPM based on jet pump and impeller capabilities)
- Engine type V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
- Displacement (L) 6.2L
The specifications displayed here may not be indicative of the entire engine family; click on the “See All Models and Specs” link to view the specs in detail.
Your solution for no-hassle, exhilarating performance
The new MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370hp Jet Ready Inboard delivers proven Mercury performance and dependability. Its high-displacement provides excellent thrust and performance while its aft-facing throttle body and vibration-reducing motor mounts minimize noise inside the boat. Exhilarating performance and Mercury’s superb factory warranty and global service network make the MerCruiser V8 6.2L 370 Jet Ready Inboard an easy choice.
Purpose-built for the marine environment
- Smooth and Quiet. Aft-facing throttle body reduces intake noise; and optimized engine mounts isolate undesirable vibration, producing class-leading NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness) qualities.
- Easy-to-maintain. Top-front mounted service points make it easy to service your engine.
- Adaptive Speed Control maintains engine rpm no matter the conditions, so you’ll be making fewer throttle adjustments.
- Serviceable at Mercury dealers around the globe.
- Reliability backed by a comprehensive stem-to-stern warranty on all Mercury components for worry-free boating.
Mercury® MerCruiser®: 6.2L Jet Ready Inboard
HP / kW
- 370 / 276
Maximum RPM (WOT)
- 4000-5400 (Jet pump applications will limit max RPM based on jet pump and impeller capabilities)
- V8, 2-valve/cylinder pushrod
Bore and stroke
- 4.0 x 3.75" / 101.6 x 95.25 mm
- 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
Engine control system
- SmartCraft PCM 112
- Smart Start Electric
- Performance-Tuned Long-Runner Intake Manifold
- SmartCraft PCM 112 Digital Inductive
Alternator amp / Watt
- Fully regulated belt-driven 70 amp (882 watt)
Water drain system
- Air actuated + four-plug manual drain "Season Extender"
- Through transom
- Fresh water cooled (closed cooling)
- Integrated wet sump
- NMMA Certified FCW 25W-40 Synthetic Blend
Engine guardian system
- SmartCraft Engine Guardian
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 43.5" x 30" x 30" / 1104.9 x 762 x 762 mm
Weight (engine only)
- 935 lbs / 424 kg