Four blades to hit top speed fast.
- Available pitches 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 9.5
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) No
- Boat types Bass, Cruiser, Deckboat, Inflatable - Rigid Hull (RIB), Inflatable - Soft Hull, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing, Pontoon, Runabout - cuddy, Runabout - open bow
- Number of blades 4
- Material Mercalloy
- Fits Alpha drive, Outboards 25hp - 250hp
- Recommended for Aluminum fishing and pontoon boats
Flo-Torq® II: Hidden Protection
Mercury's Flo-Torq propeller hub might just be the most important part you never see. Not only does it flex during shift changes, reducing noise and vibration. If your prop hits an underwater object, it sacrifices itself to save your lower unit. Just pop in a new hub and you're back on the water, no service call needed. The Flo-Torq hub also makes Mercury propellers compatible with most engines on the market while also providing unmatched corrosion protection.
Mercalloy®: Patented Performance
We couldn't find an aluminum alloy good enough for our propellers. So we invented one: Mercalloy Aluminum. So unique it’s patented, Mercalloy makes for higher-strength castings. Which allows for thinner blades that create less drag. Result? Optimal performance, optimal durability, better boating.
Built with pride in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Trusted everywhere.
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.