The original choice for outboard-powered bass boats under 200hp.
- Available pitches 19, 20, 21, 22
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) No
- Boat types Bass, Deckboat, Inshore Fishing
- Number of blades 3
- Material Stainless Steel
- Fits Outboards 75hp - 125hp
- Recommended for 75hp - 115hp aluminium deep-V boats, Outboard-powered bass boats less than 200hp
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
Producing a world-renowned Mercury Marine prop takes time and skill, not to mention advanced engineering and know-how. Three dozen Mercury employees create some of the best props in the world. Every operation - from inception to completion - is centralised at Mercury's propeller manufacturing facility in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.
PVS® (Performance Vent System). A Mercury-exclusive innovation for custom tuning and venting your propeller to match your engine.
Just by varying the size of the exhaust hole and controlling your engine’s rpm, you can eliminate sluggish performance or compensate for changes in load in altitude. And it’s technology that you can only get with Mercury Propellers.