SeaPro™ FourStroke 150 hp
The 150hp SeaPro FourStroke is one tough customer, built to develop loads of torque at a stress level that will ensure higher durability than any other 150 horsepower outboard.
- Engine type 8-valve single overhead cam (SOHC), Inline 4
- Displacement (L) 3.0
- Full throttle RPM 4800-5300
- Steering Big Tiller Compatible, Dual cable mechanical, Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering Optional on Duals, Hydraulic power steering
- Dry weight *Lightest model available 455 lbs / 206 kg
The specifications displayed here may not be indicative of the entire engine family; click on the “See All Models and Specs” link to view the specs in detail.
Repower with SeaPro.
The compact size also means older boats that were not initially designed for the weight of heavier four-strokes can now be repowered and reborn to perform at their best with the latest technology.
Mercury’s proprietary formula – XK360, is an extremely low copper content aluminium alloy, which leads the industry in corrosion resistance. This makes costly corrosion failures and high labour bills a thing of the past. Most competitors use alloys with 2% to 4% copper content which will corrode faster than our MercAlloy, XK360 or A356 alloys
Higher displacement equals more torque. The SeaPro 150hp FourStroke has plenty of it, which lets it churn out power without raising a sweat. Greater horsepower and lower weight equals better acceleration – that means better handling and control.
Easy to Gauge.
Accurate digital information is presented in a clean, easy-to-read gauge for instant, reliable information at a glance. Combined with additional sensors, Mercury’s standard gauges are powerful tools to provide safety and comfort while on the water.
Stiffer Upper Mounts.
On the SeaPro range the upper mounts are designed to be also two times stiffer than recreational models to maximize durability. Their longevity makes them ideally suited to the demands and rigors of commercial applications.
SeaPro™ FourStroke: SeaPro™ FourStroke 150 hp
HP / kW
- 150 / 110
- 8-valve single overhead cam (SOHC)
- Inline 4
Full throttle RPM
- Performance-Tuned Scroll Intake Manifold
Fuel induction system
- Computer Controlled Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Alternator amp / Watt
- 60 amp / 756 watt (Belt-Driven)
- Unleaded Regular 87 Octane Minimum (R+M/2) or 90 RON 10% Ethanol Maximum
- NMMA Certified FCW 25W-40 Synthetic Blend
Engine protection operator warning system
- SmartCraft Engine Guardian
Compatible with SmartCraft digital technology
- Electric (turn-key)
- Smart Start Electric
- Mechanical throttle & shift
- Big Tiller Compatible
- Dual cable mechanical
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering Optional on Duals
- Hydraulic power steering
- 20" / 508 mm
- 25" / 635 mm
Dry weight *Lightest model available
- 455 lbs / 206 kg
CARB star rating
Bore and stroke
- 4.0 x 3.6" / 102 x 92 mm
- SmartCraft ECM 70 Digital Inductive
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Water-cooled with thermostat
- Power Tilt
- Power Trim
- Through prop
- Phantom Black
- Wet sump
- 6.3 qts / 6.0l
Maximum Trim Range
- 22° (-6° to 16°)
Maximum Tilt Range
- 73° (-6° to 67°)
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual