Nail every tight turn. Hold firm at any speed.
- Available pitches 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) Yes
- Boat types Bass, Deckboat, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing
- Number of blades 4
- Material Stainless Steel
- Fits Outboards 135hp and above
- Recommended for 75hp - 115hp multi-species, bass or flats boats, Outboard-powered bass boats more than 135hp
PVS® (Performance Vent System). A Mercury-exclusive innovation for custom tuning and venting your propeller to match your engine.
Just by varying the size of the exhaust hole and controlling your engine’s rpm, you can eliminate sluggish performance or compensate for changes in load in altitude. And it’s technology that you can only get with Mercury Propellers.
Stainless Steel 15-5: Incredible corrosion protection to complement your impossible performance.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.