This recipe is easy to make and sure to be a favorite! Croquettes are a classic dish served around the world and can be made with a variety of fillings, from potato to seafood. Traditionally coated in breadcrumbs and deep-fried, ...
Who knew catfish could taste this good? Celebrate National Catfish Month with this easy-to-make blue catfish recipe, courtesy of Saveur Magazine, that’ll have you wondering how something so incredibly simple could be this simply incredible.
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 (6-oz.) boneless, skinless, blue catfish pieces
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for serving
- Pesto Potato Salad, for serving
- Melt butter in a 12" skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season catfish with salt and pepper.
- Cook, flipping once, until golden and cooked through, 3–4 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and Pesto Potato Salad, for serving.