Owning a Mercury has never been easier with Mercury Finance, now available through your participating Mercury retailer.
Our trained dealers will be able to provide a range of options and terms to suit your needs, so why wait? Get into a Mercury retailer today and get on the water sooner.
Features and benefits
- Specialist Marine Finance backed by Mercury Marine
- Available on new and used trailerable boat packages, motors, and repowers
- Competitive interest rates
- Fixed rates - Borrow with certainty knowing your repayment and interest rate is set, for the life of the loan
- Choice of loan terms — Up to 84 months
- Fortnightly or Monthly repayment options
- Re-finance your existing boat loan when repowering with a new Mercury
Lending Criteria Apply: Mercury Finance Pty Ltd. ACN 156 248 092 . Australian Credit Licence 421347.
Who is Mercury Finance?
Mercury Finance Pty Ltd is owned by Mercury Marine and Allied Credit Pty Ltd.
What does Mercury Finance Provide?
Mercury Finance provides Mercury Dealers with a web based finance program and training to allow our dealers to offer finance based products to their customers to assist in the purchase of boats, engines, and marine accessories.
What can I purchase with Mercury Finance?
Trailerable boat packages, Mercury or MerCruiser engines or any other Marine engine.
Why should I purchase with Mercury Finance?
With Mercury Finance you are dealing directly with the lender who is a marine finance specialist, not a broker. You can finance a wide range of product available through your Mercury Finance Retailer at competitive finance rates and not be limited to specific boat/engine brands.
Where can I apply for Mercury Finance?
Applications for Mercury Finance can be made with any Mercury Finance Retailer. Click Here to find your nearest Mercury Finance Retailer.
How Do I apply?
Visit your local Mercury Finance Retailer who will walk you through the simple steps. Make sure you bring the following identification and supporting documents:
- Drivers licence
- 2 most recent payslips
- 2 Most recent bank statements