Outstanding lift and handling when speed counts.
- Available pitches 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29
- Rotation LH, RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) Yes
- Boat types Bass, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing
- Number of blades 3
- Material Stainless Steel
- Fits Alpha drive, Bravo One drives, Outboards 135hp and above
- Recommended for Outboards 135hp and above
PVS® (Performance Vent System). A Mercury-exclusive innovation for custom tuning and venting your propeller to match your engine.
Just by varying the size of the exhaust hole and controlling your engine’s rpm, you can eliminate sluggish performance or compensate for changes in load in altitude. And it’s technology that you can only get with Mercury Propellers.
Stainless Steel 15-5: Incredible corrosion protection to complement your impossible performance.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
Producing a world-renowned Mercury Marine prop takes time and skill, not to mention advanced engineering and know-how. Three dozen Mercury employees create some of the best props in the world. Every operation - from inception to completion - is centralised at Mercury's propeller manufacturing facility in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin.