Plan Advantages & Benefits
- The plan offers up to $200 toward hoist/haul-out on all boats 26 feet or longer that are powered by covered engines. It also covers up to $200 in on water tow-in fees for approved repairs on covered product.
- Mercury Accessory Coverage: All Quicksilver and Mercury engine-related accessories such as steering, remote controls, and instrumentation (except propellers) are covered.
- Engine Re-power: Engines that are purchased to re-power an existing hull may be eligible for the Program coverage.
- There are more than 4,300 authorized and factory-trained dealer technicians throughout the United States and Canada to serve you.
- The CPO contract is between you and Mercury Marine, not between you and the dealer.
- CPO is factory-backed by Mercury Marine, which means program integrity and exemplary customer service. It also means our program is preferred by lending institutions.
- All claims are paid through the dealership. No need for you to pay for the repair and wait for reimbursement.
- CPO offers similar component coverage as the factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection on eligible products. CPO uses only genuine Mercury Precision parts for repairs, and labor is included.