Remanufactured Pro-Series Longblocks
As the original equipment manufacturer, Mercury has the benefit of engineering resources and the experience to remanufacture a true marine-based engine. Every Pro-Series longblock is completely remanufactured with components suitable for marine applications. In fact, the valves, pistons and oil pump are all completely replaced with new pieces that have heavy-duty specifications that exceed those found in most new marine engines. So the specified components of a Quicksilver Remanufacturing longblock are better than a new marine longblock – that’s value! They are precision machined and assembled by the best technicians in the marine industry.
Factory-certified to exceed original performance specifications, longblocks from Quicksilver Remanufacturing come with a one-year factory-backed limited warranty. Major Assembly Protection from Mercury Product Protection is also available to provide up to two years of additional coverage.
See for yourself the exclusive features that make the Pro-Series longblocks an outstanding value.
Remanufactured Longblock Features
- Marine duty gaskets
- Hypereutectic pistons (stronger than factory pistons)
- All new marine valves & valve springs
- Marine cylinder heads
- New marine water pump
- New or polished marine camshaft - never reground!
- Exclusive MerCruiser 350 & 377 camshaft profiles available
- Timing cover included
- Marine oil pan & windage tray
- 100% Inspection Before Shipment
- Hot Tested
- Pressure checked
- Compression checked
- UV light & dye leak check
- New high flow oil pump
- CNC machined remanufactured MerCruiser marine block
- Line bored Cam & mains
- Max 0.040" CNC Overbore
- CNC honed
- CNC deck machining