Bravo Three Diesel
- Designed for use on heavier boats with high-horsepower diesel engines.
- A large-diameter four-blade front propeller, coupled with a smaller diameter three-blade rear propeller, provides unmatched acceleration, tracking and handling with diesel applications.
- Extra cup built in to the trailing edges of both front and rear props captures the torque generated by today's turbocharged diesel engines.
- The best-performing propeller for diesel engines matched to Bravo III drives.
- Left-hand, 4-blade forward and right-hand, 3-blade rear propellers.
- Enhanced blade cup for improved planing performance and fuel economy.
- Recommended for 260-350 hp diesel engines.
- Fit for use on standard Bravo Three, Bravo Three X and Bravo Three XR drives.
- Sets available from 21" to 27" pitch in two-inch increments
- Bravo Three Diesel Propellers feature a durable matte finish
Moving from the standard Bravo Three propellers to the Bravo Three Diesel propellers will result in one inch pitch decrease to match the same RPM.
|Available Pitches||21, 23, 25, 27|
|Number of Blades||4|
Runabout - Cuddy
Runabout - Open Bow
Sportboat / Performance Boat