The Mercury Precision Parts Advantage
How Mercury Precision Parts are better than aftermarket parts
For more than 70 years, Mercury has been building the highest quality marine engines and components known to man. So why would you turn to anyone else for parts and accessories when it comes time to maintain or repair your Mercury engines?Every time. For all these reasons and more …
- Mercury has developed some of the toughest engineering and manufacturing standards in the world, making Mercury Precision Parts more reliable and durable.
- Mercury Precision Parts are subjected to rigorous testing:
- Endurance testing, gearcase log strikes, saltwater spray booths, high humidity chambers and hot/cold water temperatures. Thousands of hours of testing run time ensure the highest quality service parts.
- Aftermarket manufacturers are not required to test products, they are simply reverse-engineered to fit.
- Mercury product is engineered and manufactured specifically for Mercury/MerCruiser engines.
- Superior materials ensure the reliability and dependability customers have come to expect from Mercury Precision Parts.
The result of all this? Mercury Precision Parts boast a level of quality and reliability that competitor’s aftermarket parts can't touch!
See examples of what sets Mercury products apart:
Aftermarket Competitor’s Shaft & Yoke:
Twisted splines on competitor’s aftermarket driveshaft
Fuel Primer BulbsMercury Precision Parts Fuel Primer Bulb:
Fuel Lines & Fittings
Competitor’s aftermarket gears after only 50 hours of testing.