Integration that Delivers the Best Experience
Integration of digital information and control is not new in autos or airplanes, but until now boaters have had to do without. SmartCraft technology achieves this next evolutionary step and, with advanced concepts that make boating easier and more intuitive, delivers a superior, more enjoyable experience at all levels.
SmartCraft vessel integration systems make it possible to:
- Link, control, and activate a wide range of boat systems, including propulsion, controls, helm electronics, and advanced diagnostics, as well as a host of internal and external sensors
- Monitor a vessel, its engine, and environmental conditions
- Integrate data from multiple sources on the vessel
- Deliver precise, accurate information on a growing number of boat systems that attach to the SmartCraft network
- Display vessel information in multiple locations at the helm and around the boat
What can this mean out on the water? As an example, by integrating the fish finder and the chart plotter, boaters can digitally set engine trolling speeds based on the type of fish that are being displayed on the fish finder. And this is just a hint of the possibilities that SmartCraft integration allows. The potential is virtually limitless.
Regardless of how many systems are integrated on a given craft, SmartCraft technology makes boat operation more safe, reliable, and effortless, elevating the comfort and capabilities of novice and expert boaters like never before.
Mercury Marine takes great care in the design and manufacture of all of our rigging products to compliment the engine boat performance. Mercury's rigging products are designed and tested to withstand the same environmental and performance requirements as that of our engines. We stand by the quality and performance of the products with our engine-matched warranty and pride ourselves in supporting our customers' needs with industry-leading quality and customer support.
Buy Mercury genuine original rigging components that are the highest quality and technology solutions in the market today to enhance your boating experience.