Setting the Standard
These best-in-class analog gauges offer exceptional value and impeccable quality, featuring classic styling to complement any helm.
ProView analog gauges are designed and tested to Mercury’s rigid requirements. The gauges are designed with double lenses for fog resistance; have LED lighting for better illumination and durability over traditional light bulbs; and are designed to allow for clip-on bezels that provide different looks for dashes.
These gauges come in a variety of shapes, colors and styles. The tachometers and speedometers are the traditional 4-inch displays, while the other gauges are the smaller 2-inch sizes.
Also provided in this category of gauges are specialty designs. This includes a tachometer that has an LCD display for hours, and multiple-function 5-inch gauges that display either two or four different functions in a single display.
Additional information on this new line of gauges will be available at your local Mercury dealer.
Flush or Panel Installation
Fog- & Water-Resistant
- Hermetically sealed double lenses provide fog and shock resistance
- High-quality construction similar to SmartCraft products
Full LED Backlighting
- Optimum contrast and superb readability of the display when lit
- Attractive backlighting due to superior dial face construction
- Backlighting illuminates gauge through the dial, not around, for even distribution of backlighting
Direct Electrical Connector
LED Lights for Pointers
- Multiple bezel options offer design flexibility in instrument panel layout
- Simple to install and can be combined with all-new gauges
- Colors: black, white, chrome, black chrome, gold, and silver
- Shapes: round, rectangle, and flat
Multi-function (2-, 3-, 4-in-1) Gauges
- 110 mm multi-function
- Fast and easy installation
- Saves valuable dash space
Bezel Shape & Color
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual
Request printed brochures by mail or download as an electronic PDF.Request a Brochure