large-map

Cedar Creek Remediation

Oct. 19, 2012, 1:10 p.m.

Mercury Cedarburg Property History

1906 Milwaukee Northern Railroad Company constructed the facility as a barn for rail cars.
1922 Milwaukee Electric Railway and Light Company purchased Milwaukee Northern's stock.
1942 Herbert A. Nieman Company purchased the property as a canning factory.
1950 Kiekhaefer Corporation purchased the facility and converted it into an aluminum ...
Read more