Oct. 19, 2012, 1:10 p.m.
Mercury Cedarburg Property History
|1906||Milwaukee Northern Railroad Company constructed the facility as a barn for rail cars.|
|1922||Milwaukee Electric Railway and Light Company purchased Milwaukee Northern's stock.|
|1942||Herbert A. Nieman Company purchased the property as a canning factory.|
|1950||Kiekhaefer Corporation purchased the facility and converted it into an aluminum die-casting plant.|
|1983||Brunswick sells the property to Madison Avenue as a dry good warehouse.|
|1993||Brunswick purchases the facility from Madison Avenue.|
Since 1906, five additions have been made to expand the facility (in 1950-55, 1955, 1956-64, 1964-71 and 1973).
Last updated Oct. 19, 2012, 3:49 p.m.