Mercury Marine offers some of the most competitive employment benefits in the industry, including
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Vision Plan
- Disability Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Retirement Savings
- Stock Options
Not all benefits are available to all employees. Click here for more detailed information.
Additional benefits available to employees:
- Brunswick Scholarship Program: Upon the death of an employee, natural or adopted children (up to age 28) will receive funding for their educational expenses.
- Dollars for Doers: This program is offered to recognize the volunteer efforts of Brunswick Corporation employees for non-profit organizations. Eligible employees may apply for grants of $150 to $250 for qualified charitable organizations in which they are involved as volunteers.
- Brunswick Scholarship Program: Brunswick awards a number of scholarships to children of eligible employees who are attending an accredited, non-profit college, university or vocational school.
- Employee Product Purchase Plan: The employee product purchase plan allows employees to purchase Brunswick Corporation products at terrific savings. Choose from boats, engines, bowling equipment, fitness equipment, billiard tables and play packages, etc.